Nowhere to Go
Two player chess-like strategy game with a spy theme on a unique hexagonal game board, and with spaces inter-connected by bridges. Each player places his or her spy piece on a starting space and players take turns placing blockers and moving their pieces across any bridges that are not blocked. The first player to trap the other spy with blockers wins.
Only 2 left in stock
- Take turns blocking paths and crossing bridges until one player is completely cornered
- Players end their turns by placing a blocker on any bridge
- The first player to trap the other spy with blockers wins!
- Addictive fun – you’ll want to play again and again
- Trap your opponent in this step-by-step strategy game for two
Plays in about 10 minutes, for ages 8 and up. US descriptive video here: